Sketched a friend like Zelda I
If someone tells you you’re not a true Zelda fan/can’t appreciate the series because you’ve never played Ocarina of Time, they’re not your friend. They’re your foe.
Your “Faces Of Evil”
sometimes people on facebook annoy me
"oH my GEORGe"
"WHERE THE STEPHANIE IS MY SOCK"
"WHAT THE ESTEBAN JULIO RICARDO MONTOYA DE LA ROSA RAMIREZ IS WRONG WITH HER”
reblogging for that last one
Does anybody know God’s name???
- it’s ok to be upset over the death of a celebrity
- it’s ok to be upset over the death of anyone
- it’s ok to be upset
- if anyone invalidates your feelings they’re human trash
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Rape prevention tips
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
If you’re trying to lose weight, don’t eat. Throw away all your utensils, sew your mouth shut, and chop your hands off.